Monday, July 12, 2010

Pictures for Previous Post

I am so happy to have Lee and Thelma Plowman, Dennis and Barbara Pugh, and Gypsy and Henry Helmers here this week to work on our building!! One of their main assets they brought along with them is Gypsey and Henry's grandson Jake, who helped me figure out how to post pictures from this laptop!! YAY for Jake!!!
I am very sad though that Nellie Fields did not get to come along and join me in lifting her up as her mother is not doing well. I sure am enjoying all the wonderful hugs from Thelma and reminders of our precious time together at Arbor Springs Baptist Church.
So here are the pictures that go along with the previous posts.....

The kids kayaking......




Our new jet ski's.....(well....new to us!)

Ok...this picture of the new church space was taken 2 weeks ago so I need to update and I will soon!

No comments: