Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Seriously....Who Does This?

OK, so I'm not referring to this.......
This looks pretty heavenly. I'm referring to this.....

Who runs around in the snow in their swimsuits?? My crazy kids! They would soak in the hot tub and then run around the house, which was actually pretty good for them so that their body temperature would not get too high. (My mom would say they would catch a cold doing that!..but sorry people, colds come from germs...ask Dr. OZ or any other doctor)
We were invited over to Dan and Cyndee Ford's home to watch the AL vs. LSU game with other church friends and they were just too sweet to not only invite our kids, but tell our kids to invite a friend. So they each did and this was a first for them, being in a hot tub with snow all around. They loved it!
This is Landon and his best friend Max....
Mike and Dan....look at the view out the glass door
We really miss game day parties so we had a blast with everyone who was truly pulling for OUR TEAM (which is unusual to find in Colorado). As proof, when we finally got a score on the board, our USC and Georgia fans had this planned.....
Thanks Doug, Connie, and Hollie! You were great cheerleaders!
Roll Tide!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

hot tub fun! snow not so much. :)

Happy belated birthday, Mike :)

I love you all!

Ronnie said...

I LOVE sitting in a hot tub in the snow! Guess what I did this past weekend though - I jumped in a 65 degree swimming pool with my nephews!!! COLDDDD!!!!