Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET HAVEN!


Haven turns 4 today and it is unbelieveable! Time just flies the older I get! She was so cute yesterday, anticipating her birthday today and she would say "Mama, tomorrow's my birthday...Landon, tomorrow's my birthday....Mason, etc..." Then last night she told me to wake her up so that her bubba's can sing happy birthday to her. And they did as well as decorated the house with balloons. She is now anticipating going swimming with 2 of her friends, Alaina and Tommy Jane after they get out of school. She's got her bags back, her cupcakes ready, and has asked me every 5 minutes if it was time yet. She helped bake her birthday cake today so that was special. We are postponing her party for about 3 weeks to Thanksgiving week so that Mom and Appi's family can be here for it because they are spending that week with us...so exciting! We'll have a family party tonight for Haven where she'll get to open her "kitty cat" she's been wanting for so long. She brings such joy and laughter to our lives, not only from who she is but experiencing the boys relationship with her also...it's so precious to watch (most of the time!!) I don't have a baby any more, that's for sure!
I wanted to post a picture of her but computer keeps shutting down every time I try. I'll post some later!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Haven from the Silvey clan. Hope you had a great day!