Friday, February 12, 2010

Simple Pleasures

I took this idea from someone else's blog to just list some of the "simple pleasures" of life that I enjoy....so here goes!

Kisses from my children

Sleeping late

Calls from my friends

Hot showers

Sun shining down on a blanket of snow

Talking to people who live to honor God instead of themselves

Mike's home cooked meals

Getting into a bed that has been made up

Staying connected to friends and family on Facebook

Back rubs from my husband

The smell of clean laundry

Sunday afternoon naps

Having a mini van

Watching Mason play ball

Nightly calls to my mother

Seeing Landon give hugs to our older church members

Eating out

Digital cameras

Haven's happy-go-lucky attitude

and ANSWERED PRAYERS!

Thank you God for these Simple Pleasures in life! I give You Glory for each and every one!

What are your simple pleasures in life? Leave me note because I would love to know!

No comments: