Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ATLANTIS AT PARADISE ISLAND, BAHAMAS

This is Atlantis, located on Paradise Island in the Bahamas!!! Isn't it beautiful!!!
OK so this building here is what you see on the commercials but it is actually the Royal Towers, one of 6 or 7 condo buildings that make up Atlantis. Rumor is that Michael Jackson owned that part in the middle that connects the two buildings.....
I took 500 pictures so I don't know how many I will have the patience to share but I do want our moms to see them! So here's a start to what probably will be many posts about our fabulous Bahama's trip!
Family picture taken when we first arrived......


We were ready for lunch as soon as we arrived so we went down to the harbor to eat and found these amazing yachts! In the background is Harborside where we stayed (the colorful buildings). Harborside is the part of Atlantis that time share owners stay. Plus, they are equipped with full kitchens, washer/dryer, and 2 beds.

I had never seen yachts in person and was just amazed at their size and that people actually have THAT much money!!






I just LOVE palm trees! Had to get my girl to pose for some palm tree shots!

OK that was short and sweet but I'll have more to come. Mike left for Brazil today so please be in prayers for his safety and effectiveness while he's there. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! I went to the Bahamas after I graduated from HS but was on a Cruise Ship...Unfortunately,I didn't have a camera and well, my parents didn't take a lot of pictures or if they did I haven't seen them! Ha! Guess Joel needs to take me again! LOL