Wednesday, March 23, 2011

In Loving Memory......

What a tough week! Saturday night, I got an email telling me this precious face.....
was in a dirt bike accident and died instantly. His name is Austin Robertson and he is from Holly Pond, AL. I kept his big brother DJ in Mother's Day Out when Austin was a baby so I never knew Austin very well but I know his precious mother Angie. Please pray for Angie, David, and DJ as they mourn the loss of this child in their life. Austin wanted to be a missionary and Angie is hoping that his wishes will come true and through his death, he'll reach lost family and friends for Jesus.
Then on Tuesday, we received the horrible news about precious Shaniah Farmer who was killed in a car accident that morning, on her way to see her dad in Texas.
Isn't she beautiful?
She was just as beautiful on the inside too. She was the only 7th grade girl that I knew personally. She was the one I could go to to ask who Mason was talking to, or who had his sweatshirt on. She was my "inside source" -ha ha! And her mother is one of the sweetest people I know. She loved Shaniah and they had such a close relationship. Deanna is her mother's name and they were actually flying out to Alabama next week to spend Spring Break with friends who have a home on Lake Guntersville. Deanna was injured with a broken wrist, broken collar bone, and fractures in her back. She was released today and they are traveling back today and tomorrow. Please pray for Deanna, Ryan, Hayden, and Aubry Farmer as they walk through the valley of the shadow of death.

I can't imagine the pain and emptiness these two mothers are feeling right now. Please pray for them and add them to your prayer list if you can so others can pray.

I also found out that a couple we are close to are getting a divorce and tomorrow, we have to say good bye to Haven's best friend Maddie and my friend Kyle who are moving to Denver.

It's been a tough week.........I am ready to escape

Thanks for the prayers for my friends


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lifting all these families and you up Lori...it has been a really rough week!! Come Jesus come!