Thursday, September 8, 2011

Landon for Co-President!

Landon is running for Co-President of Student Council at Bayfield Elementary School! I am so proud of him for the courage, bravery, boldness, and leadership desire that he possesses. He was a representative last year and LOVES being involved in Student Council. He had to make 3 posters to campaign and will be giving a speech in front of the 4th and 5th graders on Monday which is about 200+ people. So the candidates could not have help from their parents (although we can make "suggestions") and I just had to share these posters with his grandmothers......

#1 was done on the computer.......
#2...well, you can read it yourself (maybe)
And #3 is hilarious.....
It says "Vote for Landon O.......(or I Will find You)" , then if you'll notice the 2 little eyes at the bottom, it says "I am watching you".....Ha-Ha...he's one of a kind that Landon!!
I offered suggestions (especially about "neatness") but he did his own thing anyway and was proud of his little posters and so am I. I think they are adorable.
So say a little prayer for Landon on Monday if you think of him because he is very confident that he will win but is prepared to run for class representative if he doesn't. I LOVE his self confidence and courage and am a VERY PROUD MOM!!

No comments: