Friday, December 16, 2011

My Christmas Baby

My Landon is my Christmas baby. He was due on New Year's Day but came on Dec. 22 via inducement because he was such a big baby. Ten days before his due date he came out weighing a whopping 9 lbs 9 oz. Because his birthday is so close to Christmas, we celebrated early this year because his actual birthday will be overshadowed with gifts from Santa and a travel across America. That's right, on the 22nd we will be leaving for Alabama, after opening gifts from Santa. So last weekend, he invited 3 of his buddies over for pizza, bowling, and a sleepover...
He finally got a much coveted phone that he doesn't have to buy minutes for himself
At Pizza Hut....
At the bowling alley with Max, Angelo, and Jo
Jo (wearing blue) does not believe in God. Landon and Max witness to him regularly so pray along with Landon and I that one day, Jo will be a believer. I feel in my heart that one day Jo will accept Christ because of the seeds that Max and Landon planted. Until then, we are going to just keep praying!
So Happy Birthday to Landon who will be 11 years old on the 22nd!! He sure makes life more interesting and is such a blessing to our family!

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

Happy Birthday Landon!!! Christmas babies are the best...but I'm not partial! Ha ha ha! Looks like a lot of fun and I will pray for Jo to come to know Jesus!!!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little boy!! I must say that I am loving my little Christmas baby this year. It has been a lot of fun. :)