Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas 2011

What will I remember about this Christmas?

Two years ago Landon woke us up at 2am to open Sant's gifts. Last year, I told him he couldn't wake us up until 6am. This year I said 4am because we were leaving to go to Alabama hopefully by 6am. So this year, I learned that I must be much more specific when it comes to Landon on the night Santa comes. He and Haven get up at 12:15am and decide to stay up and watch TV until time to get us up. So they sit there until 3:45am, wide eyed, looking at their wrapped gifts, shaking them all (I'm sure).

And here's what they all got! They must have been good little boys and girl this year!





This was the year of LEGOS for Landon


We pulled out for Alabama at 5:30am and made it to Van Buren, AR to spend the night. We made it into AL at 4:30PM on Friday, with a rather uneventful drive this year...an answer to prayer!

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

What fun Christmas memories! Love both posts on Christmas...I miss the BIG family Christmases!!!