Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy 14th Birthday to Mason!


UNBELIEVEABLE that we now have a 14th year old! I mean, he'll be driving us around next year! WOW!
His birthday was on Monday, January 23rd and he had school, an orthodontist appointment, basketball practice, Landon's basketball practice, and THEN we went out to eat.
Here he is modeling his gifts.....skull candy ear phones, the "DONE" hat from the Bama BCS National Championship, and a new pair of Nike shorts
Crazy boy!
So to celebrate with his friends, we let him have a sleepover on Friday night and invite all his buddies. We had 11 boys (plus our 3 kids)......WHAT WAS I THINKING?!!
Let me tell you...this is a CRAZY group of boys! But tons of fun and that's why Mason loves them so much. While Clyde Leonard had already left for the night, the other boys included Brandon Steuver, Kyle Killough, Gabe Kauffman, Cameron Seivert, Brody McGehey, Cash Snooks, Chance Hine, Zac Kujath, Kelton McCoy, and Taed Heydinger.
And they LOVE Mason soooo much too!

AHHHHH....what memories. I survived but what happens at the Owen home, stays at the Owen home. I WILL share with you a text that one of my friends sent me after picking up her son....
"Lost teeth, busted head, and vomit......NOW THAT'S A PARTY"
HMMMMM......I'm speechless!

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

You are a braver mom than me!!! LOL but such a FUN MOM!!!! I am so glad he had a wonderful birthday with GREAT memories!!!!