Friday, August 24, 2012

Summer Blessings

 Our biggest summer blessing of 2012......

Haven asked Jesus into her heart to be her Lord and Savior!!
This was such  special time for her daddy!



 Praise God for her decision. May God mold her and make her into the woman of God that she was created to be!


 

Her 2 precious grandmothers wouldn't have missed this special day of baptism for the world!  Thank you for sharing this special day with us Nuna and Mama Kaye!  7/8/12
 
Another summer blessing of 2012 is that I am the new, part-time secretary at our church.  When I was first approached about the position, I didn't quiet see it as a blessing.  This offer came around at the same time that school was letting out for summer and I had alllllll these summer plans that I was anticipating.  However, I could see God orchatrating all of this through different circumstances and now I praise Him for the blessing of work.  I can still do my computer job with Derrico in the afternoons and I work Monday-Thursday from 8am-Noon at the church.  They have been very flexible, allowing me to take off when needed to do things with the kids this summer.  And God did remind that back in the spring, I was actually praying to Him and asking Him to provide me with a part-time morning job.  I never considered that this would be His plan as many churches do not want the pastor's wife in a paid position as well.  So although my only full off day is on Saturday, I still have Tues and Wed afternoons off and Friday mornings off.  And both jobs allow some flexibility if something comes up that I really want to be at.  THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS BLESSING!



No comments: