Monday, September 24, 2012

Beach Trip 2012


This year I found a place to rent in Seagrove Beach, FL, located between Destin and Panama City Beach.  It was GREAT!  Look how close we were to beach and ocean......

 
This was a small condo complex but we loved it! It was called Beachside and it was perfect for a family of 5.  The owner lives in Inverness and if very nice so if you ever need a one bedroom for a good price, right on the beach, let me know and I'll give you the info!
This was the pool area...
 
We spent 3 nights there and had some fun in PCB along with some shopping in Destin!   Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
I thought this last picture was hilarious!  It is the first picture I took of the them together and told them to sit down and pose.  Haven's just "one of the guys"!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: