Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ready for a Break!



Hey guys this is Mike and I am ready for a break. We have been steadily working and growing for 9 months now and Lori and I are tired. Things are going really well, with kids and young people coming to church everyday it seems like. Lori and I are doing Sunday's, I preach and she helps with Children's Church, then on Tuesday we have VBS, Wednesday we do Family Movie Night, followed by Praise Team practice and Thursday night Bible Study where I am teaching through the book of Revelation; then on Friday night we do Teen night from 7-10 that usually lasts until at least 10:30. It is all good and we are thankful for the success God has granted us, but we are ready for a week off. Looking forward to seeing you all next week. Keep praying for us that God will continue to use us here and that many will be reached for Christ. I am baptizing a young man in the lake on Sunday morning by they way, I will post some pics on Sunday afternoon. We love you all. "Praise be to God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing." Eph 1:3

2 comments:

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Just catching up on some blog reading... Love all the new photos. I cannot wait to hear about all your fun in Bama this week. Wish we were in Gordo so we could give you all a hug!