Friday, January 22, 2010

Too Much Snow!

Many of my blog readers have already see these pictures on Facebook but for those who do not Facebook, this is the scene outside our living room window last night........

And this is the scene this morning!

We awoke last night at 1 a.m. to what sound like someone walking around on our roof! I even told Mike to get the gun....I was sooooo scared! I promise it sounded just like someone was up there. Mike said "Lori...why would anyone be walking on our roof in the middle of a blizzard" !
Sounds crazy but it was a freaky feeling! Mike was right...it was just the snow/ice on top breaking up to fall down off the house. The next pic is our driveway and believe it or not, our Jeep Cherokee is out there....can you find it?

Where is the van, Jeep Wrangler, and car?


And finally a shot of our house! I believe the kids could probably sled off the roof into the snow now!

I have never seen anything like this! This time last year, my mom, Aunt Diane, and Uncle Steve were traveling up so I am so glad no one has made plans to come this weekend because it's too dangerous. They did call off school today so our family is together. Mason's birthday is tomorrow and it's been hard to make plans for him not knowing what the road conditions will be like. Anyway, snow is pretty but it's a lot of work and a huge inconvenience! CRAZINESS!

No comments: