Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Updates

Mike is tired of the previous blog and says I need to update (so I told him to go ahead...but you see he didn't) so here goes......

1. I've felt extremely overwhelmed this week with the business of cleaning cabins, having summer fun with the kids, baseball games, and VBS needs but I know everything is all going to come together

2. I've not been able to sleep well because of the above info

3. Mason's team is now 7-2....we lost again the other night by 1 point (again). Mason did well pitching and now has a total of 26 strike-outs in 11 innings.

4. The trampoline is fixed now! Had to order 2 parts and take down the net but you gotta to do, what you gotta do!

5. We had our first injury with the church addition today as Charlie Downs fell through the roof of the porch that they were working on removing. He's OK, no broken bones but hurting so pray for him.

6. Church tent is going up Saturday....YAY!!!

7. Landon has lost 12 lbs...we're very proud of his efforts!

8. Had someone ask me what the "A" on the back of our van stood for. I said "Univ of AL" and he proceeded to say "I thought that might be what it was for .....they win a National Championship and then they get cocky" .....yes, I proceeded to punch him in the face and say "No, they win 13 National Championships which give them a REASON to be cocky"!!

9. Just kidding! I didn't punch him in the face or say that but I did say that we loved BAMA just as much before the NC as after because we were both graduates there.

10. Church was FULL Sunday with Summer people coming back. Several new couples were there who are working at camp grounds this summer that plan to spend the summer with us.

11. Lee DeWyze won American Idol, Michael won Biggest Loser, Erin Andrews didn't win DWTS (sad), AND I got to see "Dear John"....all in the same week!

12. FINALLY.....FINALLY.......we got beautiful weather today. If felt like spring...FINALLY...no snow(but it did snow on Monday)...no wind...just 75 degrees and sunny! FINALLY

No comments: