Thursday, June 3, 2010

What Happened to May?

My word! It's June!! What happened to May??!! It flew by soooo fast! But I'm glad June's here because that means my mom, Robby, Patti, Colton, Brenlee, and Faith will be here soon! It has been so busy....just one thing after the other here but I am happy to report that the VBS decorations are 95% DONE.....phewww! I will take pics of what I have been working on because I am pretty proud of what I did. This is my first time to do all VBS decorations on my own (I normally help and let others tell me what to do).
Last Thursday we went bouldering with Bayfield friends Kristin, Cash, and Dax Snooks. It was fun and the kids ended up in the canoe, paddling against the wind which didn't work!



Memorial Day we had some church friends over and we got to try out Mike's new Father's Day present-...........



I had lunch dates two days this week with church ladies on Tuesday (including Kelli Good who we stayed in San Diego with) and a birthday celebration for my Bayfield friend Jennifer who turned 40. Both days included delicious meals and even better desserts!
Mason's team won again last night but he is in a batting slump right now. His confidence is low and he needs to believe in his abilities again. They play again tomorrow night so I pray he gets a hit!

My company arrives on Saturday and we are having the VBS Kick-off party on Sunday, with VBS starting on Tuesday. That's why I've been trying to get everything done before they arrive so I won't have to do anything but enjoy my time with them. What a blessing! Please pray for safety as they travel! Thanks!

No comments: