Monday, February 7, 2011

BRAZIL

Mike and 3 other people from our church are heading to Brazil for a mission trip April 5th for 11 days. Our oldest attending member, Mr. Dan Throckmorton, is going to Brazil!!! He is around 83 years old and his wife is suffering from Alzheimers Disease.
It blesses my heart that he is going! If anyone has an excuse, it's Dan but he's going to do it. God uses a willing heart no matter what his physical condition!

On a selfish note......if any of you would like to come stay with me while Mike is gone, I would LOVE it. I have never had to stay alone for that many days and am not looking forward to it. Usually Mike is able to plan it for a time that the kids are out of school and we can visit grandparents and cousins which really helps to pass the time away while he is gone....or grandparents come up and stay with us some but this time we are too far away for that. I will trust God during this time (and hope that He'll send one of you out here to help me!!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha - We won't come stay with you but we will make some plans to hang out and keep you busy while he is gone!!! It will go by faster than you know!