Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Bonnie!


Our very special friend from Grace, Bonnie Bowman, had a birthday yesterday and although we sent her a video message, I didn't get a chance to post a blog on her special day. Bonnie shows her love to us in soooo many ways and we could never repay her for everything she and Shane do for us, even while we are across America. She is one of the smartest, dependable, and most humble person that we know and can make a mean homemade pizza! We Love you Bon!!Thank you for loving our kids like you do! Hope your birthday was awesome! (That's me EATING some of that wonderful Bon Pizza!)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Thanks y'all! It was a great day; and your good wishes were icing on my birthday cake!

P.S. I'm WAY too young to be this old!

Bonnie said...

P.P.S. Shane bought me a 3-ton floor jack for my BD present! yay!