Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hello Everyone - Mike

It has been a while since I have written anything on here. I guess I don't think I have much to report to everyone. I went ice fishing on Monday and caught 2 big rainbow trout. That was fun and they were really good to eat. Next time I am even going to cook them. We have had a couple of families visiting our church this week and that was good. Met yesterday with a man who used to go to this church years ago and I believe he is coming back as well. So some things are happening here and I am encouraged by that. We are having a Chili Lunch this Saturday for the valley and I hope that a lot of people will come to that. I really need Jeff Silvey to make some of his famous chili and bring it out. Anyway I just wanted everyone to know I was still alive, Lori has not killed me in some cabin fever fit ala the Shining. Of course winter isn't over yet. Hope to see you guys soon.
Mike

2 comments:

Linda Miller said...

"ICE FISHING" One of my fondest memories as a child... We would make it a family outing bring our ice skates, sleds and it wouldn't be the same without roasting hot dogs... I know that you are having so much fun with all the new outdoor activities. Good things will happen at your church I can feel it... God Bless

ALI said...

SORRY, I HAVE NOT COMMENTED IN A WHILE. LIFE HAS BEEN A LITTLE CRAZY!!! WE SURE DO MISS YOU ALL! THANK YOU FOR KEEPING US UPDATED. I LOVE SHARING IN YOUR LIVES.

I AM JEALOUS THAT JESSICA AND JERRY ARE COMING TO SEE YOU. (JUST KIDDIN) I PRAY WE GET A CHANCE TO DO THE SAME.

LOVE YOU ALL

ALI