Tuesday, April 28, 2009

4 Wheeler Riding

Saturday we went up Middle Mt. on our 4 wheelers with Amy and Jason Knox and their kids. They moved here from Texas and are living with Amy's mom Janie who is our music leader. They "think" that the economy is responsible for them having to move here but we really know it was God putting them here for us! They've been such a blessing to us as they have a son (Cooper) and a daughter (Tommy Jane) who make church a little more fun for our kids. They also carpool to school with us in the mornings.
Anyway, the ride up was fun but got very dusty and cold. It actually started snowing on us and you can see in the picture that there is still some snow up there. We stopped at the gravel pit where there are hills and bumps that almost gave me a heart attack! (Landon is wild!!)
Mason and I were partners......

This is Jason and Landon......

Cooper and Mason at the gravel pit.....

Amy and Tommy Jane......

Mike and Mason......

Mason's friend Clyde came along with us on his dirt bike....

Please pray for me this week.....my first consignment sale is this week end and I am very nervous about it. I am suffering from anxiety over it (stupid I know but I've invested a lot into this) and just would like to shut down.....but I'm not going to with God's help! Thanks!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I will be praying that your first sale will turn out with a bang.. Stay faithful in what God has you started.. Don't give up.. Love you... Tell the family we said hey..

Chantelle said...

The first sale will be great...I know it will. I will definitely pray for peace and for any anxiety to vanish as I know that only comes from the devil. I am glad that God has sent that family for you guys. You have to tell us sometime how the new puppy is doing, or how you guys have adapted to the new puppy!!