Monday, June 22, 2009

Please Pray

As you read this, please pray for approval from Chase on a short sale for our house in Cullman. I'm sure you are sick of us asking for prayer in this area, but it sure is a burden on us and we need fervent prayer. I know GOD will take care of our needs because He promised He would....

The situation at present is that we have an offer on it below what we owe Chase Mortgage on it. We have completed and faxed in a short sale application so please pray that they will approve this request and accept the offer. We have contacted Chase to try to speak to someone to make sure they got the application and can't even find out. We have made 2 attempts and were left waiting on the phone for 2 hours before having to hang up to go somewhere. It's so frustrating!!! and we feel so helpless!
Thank you my christian family and friends!
Lori

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

Done!!!!
God is faithful to do as he promised. It would just help if we could see the future or something, wouldn't it? I know how incredibily frustrating and stressful it must be for you guys. We will continue to pray, I promise.

Warren Wright said...

Done my Friends!!