Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Busy, Busy Week

Hi Everyone! We've had a crazy busy week thus far which is great! Let me back up a little bit to update you on "life". The other day, Mason asked if I had done a blog on everyone of his games and when I told him "no", he fussed at me and said that I should be, that they are the best team ever!! I thought that was cute so I must report that on the Bayfield vs. Farmington game, they won 35-0 and this past Saturday was Bayfield vs. Bloomfield and the score was 27-12. He is thoroughly enjoying this football stuff! The coaches are the same ones he had for baseball (ugly mouth and all) but they review each week's game several times, record who does what, and rewards the boys the following week by giving them stickers for the amount of tackles they make. They put a lot into it for it to be youth league and I guess that's why they are such a good team.
Mason played in Bloomfield, New Mexico so we got to go shopping before the game in Farmington and it was awesome!! I haven't gotten to shop in sooooooo long because Durango doesn't really have much by way of shopping. Labor Day, we had 4 other couples over for a cook out and had a feast. One of the ladies in our church has started a walking group that meets at her house every morning at 9:00 a.m. so I have taken advantage of that when I can. Also, I have been blessed with lots of cleaning lately which I still enjoy believe it or not! It's so flexible...it beats having a job that I have to drive into Durango for!
Just had to add this for fun..............
Isn't that hilarious!!! What her brothers do to her....I tell you......

No comments: