Tuesday, December 8, 2009

B-L-I-Z-Z-A-R-D

The blizzard hit last night and I actually woke up scared a time or two. The winds were fierce and you could hear them hitting the house and then my warped mind started thinking about avalanches. I don't know why because we are never at risk for an avalanch here at our house! Anyway, the snow stopped for a little while and we got out for some fresh snow fun!
Here are some pics for our cousins in Alabama, Carter, Caleb, Sydney and Parker. Since the brothers will never come out we need the sister in laws to bring the kids out to play.

Hey kids, these pictures are just for you......

Lucee likes to be in the snow if we are in it with her...but yes, more "accidents" in the house thanks to the snow







HA-HA....Mike has to use the snow blower


Why did we move here again? Just kidding but I really do have to remind myself of why quiet frequently in the winter.......did I mention that I hate winter??!!

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

That looks like soooo much fun, but I can only imagine that it might get a little old after a while. Maybe we can make it out there some time!!