Friday, December 11, 2009

December Birthdays!

After making it a year on the blog with Birthdays, I decided back in November that I would condense the blogs and make one big wish each month (of course, with the exeption of my little family). I apologize if I left you out this last year and please let me know when your birthday is if I did.
So I want to wish a very happy birthday to......

My sis-in-law DENISE OWEN----Dec 7th
My nephew CALEB OWEN--------Dec 9th
My friend EDITH PARKER-------Dec 12th
My sis-in-law RENEE RICHARDSON----Dec 12th
My friend ANGIE JUNKIN--------Dec 13th
My friend JOHN JUNKIN---------Dec 15th
My bro-in-law JEFF OWEN-------Dec 17th
My Daddy JAMES RICHARDSON--Dec 19th
My son LANDON OWEN----------Dec 22nd
My Mom PAT RICHARDSON----Dec 23rd
My pop-in-law HERSHEL OWEN--Dec 23rd
My friend JONATHON SMITH---Dec 26th
My friend DIANE HADLEY--------Dec 31st

Lots of people in our life are turning a year older this month. Sorry I'm late with this for those who already had birthdays. We hope your special day was or will be great and hope to see you all in a couple of weeks!

No comments: