Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

It's 11:05a.m. on Christmas Eve and my household is totally silent. Why? you might ask? Santa came last night and although there was rule that the kids couldn't get us up until 5 a.m., I heard Landon and Mason up at 1 a.m. and again at 2 a.m. and then at 5:03 a.m, they got us up to open the presents! I feel like a truck has run over me! Everyone is asleep at the moment and I haven't been up long but there's soooo much to do so I have to get busy. I'm going to make this pretty short. We got snow again this week and oops! I just remember that I forgot to post Landon's birthday so that post will come next. Anyway, God blessed us with gorgeous weather yesterday and we went to see "Alvin and the Chipmunks" yesterday and finished up all the shopping. Landon and Haven tried to go to bed at 7 last night but it was more like 10 before we finally bedded them down.


The hot items for them this year was an Ipod Touch for Mason, a PSP for Landon, and a Littlest Pet shop house for Haven. They also got a trampoline to share but that has to stay in the box until spring due to the snow...bummer!

Our Christmas Eve Candlelight service is tonight at 5pm and afterwards we are heading on a straight 22 hour drive to AL, hoping to arrive in time for the Owen Christmas gathering. I know, it's going to be tough but we're saving $1200 or so driving instead of flying this time. So if you are reading this today, whisper a prayer of safety for us as we take turns driving all night and all day. We hope your Christmas and New Years is full of wonderful blessings and memories! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

No comments: