Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Getting ready....(Lori)

Two days until the BIG trip! As excited as I am to come home to visit, I am also dealing with anxiety over the 2 day drive and guilt for leaving Mike behind....lots of emotions going on! I really hate he will have to spend 10 days alone so pray for him, call him, etc., during next week to give him something to do. I am working on tying up business for the consignment sale. I did register my business with state of Colorado, registered as an LLC, and now am sending in for my sales tax license. Don't know what I'm doing but taking it step by step. I only have 5 consignors so far but I haven't done much advertising yet. When we get home from Spring Break, I will be sending a flyer out to all the elementary kids so hopefully that will help.
Church was great Sunday and we had about 10 visitors! Haven's arm is doing fine with a new splint on that she so easy gets dirty. Mason was voted Citizen of the month in his class this month with the theme being PERSEVERANCE. We haven't heard who got it in Landon's class yet but he sure wants it since Mason got it! I am taking a peanut butter pie to his class today because they have never had one....I had no idea it was just a Southern dessert!
We will be pulling out Friday morning around 6:30 with Robyn along with us, and hope to make it to Wichita Falls, TX by Friday night (12 hour drive). On Saturday, we will travel on to Shreveport, LA where we'll drop Robyn off at her sister's and then head on to Cullman from there. Please pray for me ......for safety, for strength, and for good health (I've been fighting with a cold for days!) Can't wait to see most of you while we're down!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

We're thrilled for your visit! Drive carefully and get here quick. We love you!

Mike, wish you could come too!

Dawn said...

hey girl!! I can't wait to see you! please be careful and call if you get bored or just need someone to talk to while you are driving! love you and be safe!