Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Prayer Requests....(Lori)

My friend Kyle, who I have shared with you before that needs the Lord, received a call yesterday that her sister who was 37 had died . She had a staph infection that turned septic quickly and was found by her 6 year old dead at home. Kyle's mom Josie is active in our church...her name is Josie and my heart just breaks for them. Please pray for them during this difficult time. Pray for Kyle that she will realize her need to accept Jesus as her way to heaven and her husband Jason who has nothing to do with God.

Also, I know this little request pales in comparison to the previous one, but please say a prayer for my Little Blessings Consignment business, that I will be able to recruit at least 50 contributors. So far, I have 3........47 to go!!

An answer to prayer is that Landon has some close friends now. One is a 1st grader that rides the bus with him that he really likes. The other is a 3rd grader that has moved here from Texas, our music minister's grandson. Thank you all who have been praying for him!

Continue to pray for our house to sell......it is such a burden!
Lori

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

We are praying. We love you guys!