Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Dawn and Taylor!

We have two special people in our lives with Birthdays on Sunday, March 15.....

Happy Birthday to Dawn Wright! Dawn is a special friend that has brought lots of laughter to our hearts! She was also Haven's babysitter in Cullman and loved her like her own. She is an awesome friend to me and we hope your birthday, Dawn, is unforgettable!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAYLOR TANKERSLEY ALSO! Taylor is Mason's girlfriend back in Cullman and daughter to my next birthday post, Tracy. We love you Taylor!
I have been busy this week working on my website for my new small business called Little Blessings Consignment Sales. My first sale will be May 2nd and it is a kids sale with clothing, toys, baby stuff, etc. Special Thanks to Bonnie who set up my website this week! Check it out at www.littleblessingsconsignment.com! Tell me what you think! Lori

2 comments:

Dawn said...

thanks so much guys!!! ya'll mean so much to me and I miss ya'll so much! love you and thanks again!

Chantelle said...

Great job on the website!! I am impressed. Bonnie is such a good helper no matter what it is or how far away she is!! I am excited for you about your consignment sale and I pray that it is a huge success!!