Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Cathy and Meredith!

OK....because we don't hardly ever get comments anymore, I totally forget about the blog...so I've gotten terrible with posting birthday wishes in time! So sorry Cathy and Mere!! (I did wish them happy birthday on Facebook :)...


SOOOOOO.....HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY TO MEREDITH WADE!! Her birthday was yesterday, March 9th. Meredith is a very special friend that we've known now for almost 10 years. We became friends at New Hope and she walked with us through ups and downs and into Grace. She is so much fun to be with and we CAN'T WAIT for her to come visit soon! We love you Mere!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY also to our friend Cathy Bell whose birthday was March 3rd! Cathy has been our friend since the beginning of ministry when Mike was pastor at Arbor Springs, 13 years ago. That's easy to remember because her daughter Reagan was born the first year we were there. Cathy has been such an encouragement to us over the years and we appreciate her friendship. She has been there for me in times when I couldn't talk to my Cullman friends about "changes" in our ministry. Thanks Cathy and sorry this message was posted a whole week after your birthday! I don't have a picture of Cathy to post because I don't have any recent ones and I know she is picky about herself in pictures (she's a lot like me...she doesn't like ANY pictures of herself).....she would die if I put one of the older ones up! We love you Cathy!

I'll warn you now, March is FULL of birthdays so there will be many birthday wishes this month. (If I remember to post them in time!!). I apologize if you are a regular reader and I don't know when your birthday is....send me a little email and let me know so I can acknowledge yours too!
Lori

No comments: