Thursday, June 24, 2010

Central Alabama Christian Builders

The Central Alabama Christian Builders arrived on Saturday and Sunday, and what a blessing they have been! I love, love, love hearing them all talk!! I miss the southern dialect so much!! So they started early Monday morning and I am amazed at how much they have accomplished.....

DAY 1








DAY 2





DAY 3......




WOW! Most of this crew are done for the week and get to spend tomorrow on the train or doing some type of touristy stuff so it was kind of sad saying goodbye to them. We met some great people that we learned to love in a short amount of time. We are looking forward to meeting the next crew on Saturday. Thank you God for CACB!!!!

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

Awesomeness!! I am so excited for your progress.

Jamie said...

Wow! That was a ton of progress in just 2 days. I enjoyed catching up on your blog this afternoon. Looks like you all are having a great summer. Hope to see you soon!