Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Family is Here!!

Robby, Patti, Colton, Brenlee, Faith, and Mom made it in Saturday around supper time and we have been having a blast. Today we went up Middle Mt. on 4-wheelers and yes, Mom went right along! Here are some pictures from the day......

Haven always goes to sleep on these rides!
At the gravel pit.....






The "moms" had a rough time watching these boys be a little too courageous!



Most of the crew.....we had 9 4-wheelers out to play!



The view is so goreous from the top!

At the top of the Middle Mt are valleys and fields of green grass....gorgeous!

It is VERY dry here so we eat each other's dust while riding...this was too cute not to post! Look at that face!

Below is Danny, the grandson of one of our members who was adopted back in October with his sister from Ethopia. He is here for a couple of weeks to help his grandfather work and Colton was so sweet to include him in on things.....



Such a sweet picture of Bren and Mason....they are 8 months apart

Robby washes off the dirt in a mountain stream....

We found patches of snow on top also so the kids all have a snowball!

Mom was my riding partner and she did great!
Colton said this was one of the best days of his life! It was great and I will post later the other things we have done before today but Mom had some friends that wanted to see these pics first. More fun to come!

1 comment:

Tina Fleaman said...

The pictures are GREAT! Thank you so much! I am so excited Patti, Robby and the kids are getting to experience Colorado! I may live in Alabama but my heart and soul live in Colorado! I know you'll be glad when they leave so you can get some rest! Yall are the best hosts I've ever heard of! Tell my Brenlee Bear I love her and miss her!
Tina Fleaman