Tuesday, December 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CALEB OWEN!! Caleb is 5 today and he is the son of Mike's brother Mark and wife Karla. I wish we could have been there Saturday to celebrate it with you Caleb. Mama Kaye has your present from us....we love you!



Mike forgot to mention Landon's little Christmas choir show we had on Friday night. It was cute and he played the xylophone during Rudolph. I couldn't get a close up picture of him because of my sorry camera. Anyway here he is with his little antlers on. That is Mason's teacher Mr. Foster on the right side of the picture. I tried to get a picture of Landon's teacher but it was too dark.
By the way, when you read this, pray for us to have wisdom regarding an offer we have received on our house. Thanks!
Lori

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That Caleb is adorable!!! What a beautiful child. He appears to be so intelligent as well!!!!!

Chantelle said...

That is great news that you have received an offer on your house!! That is at least the first step in the whole process. I will most definitely pray for wisdom for you guys. I can only imagine how stressful that could be. We still love and miss you guys!!

Chantelle