Monday, May 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHLOE AND BRENLEE!!

OUR NIECES CHLOE AND BRENLEE HAVE BACK TO BACK BIRTHDAYS SO I AM GOING TO DO ONE ENTRY FOR THE BOTH OF THEM.....

CHLOE'S BIRTHDAY IS TODAY...MAY 18TH AND SHE IS TURNING 4 WITH A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH THE PRINCESSES AT DISNEY WORLD!!! ISN'T THAT AWESOME!! I AM SOOOO JEALOUS.....I WANT TO BE AT DISNEY WORLD RIGHT NOW!!! CHLOE IS THE DAUGHTER OF MY OLDEST BROTHER MIKE AND HIS WIFE JENNIFER. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE AND I KNOW IT HAS TO BE MAGICAL!!
Brenlee turns 12 tomorrow!! She is my brother Robby's middle child. She is so beautiful and smart, and lives in Sylacauga, AL. Happy Birthday Brenlee!!


(Again, I'm sorry for it being such a small picture....This picture was taken at Christmas and we didn't get this computer until January and the Christmas picture are not on here. I had to pull it from Snapfish.com and they come very small! Sorry!!)

No comments: