Thursday, May 14, 2009

Haven


The boys have been getting a lot of attention on here due to end of the year activities so I thought I would do an entry about Haven.....what a darling! If we all could adjust to this move like she has! She's just so happy-go-lucky all the time!

She just loves life and loves whatever we are doing at the moment. Her mouth runs ALLLLLLLL the time, especially when you're watching something you really want to hear!!
We have a beach volleyball court in the yard and she loves to play in the sand......

Her and Mason built this fabulous sand castle with a moat and all..........

She absolutely loves Lucee with that "hard" love....I'm surprised Lucee hasn't bit her yet! Isn't this a precious pic......

She spends her day just going with the flow....Her friend of choice right now is Tommy Jane who will start kindergarten in the fall. They play so good together and TJ is a very sweet little girl. However, Haven has lost that southern, "two syllabel in every word" talk she left Alabama with and now talks just like TJ! Mason and I don't like it but I guess we will keep her!

She said this morning "Momma, let's check my email!".....I asked her what color her eyes were the other day and she said "weazel" ..(Hazel)! Here's the video of her reading a book...so precious!

She just blesses our hearts!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

How sweet is that! I miss you guys so much when I see stuff like that. It seem like you are on the other side of the world. I love you!!!

Jamie said...

So cute! You will have to be sure to bring her to the South this summer for some speech lessons. :)

tonyjet said...

What a blessing Haven is! This post reminds me that we all should approach life like Haven. I know Matt. 18:3 talks about having a child-like faith in order to enter the kingdom, but I also believe that if we don't have that same faith in trust in our Father everyday, we'll miss the blessings that He has provided all around us. I want to be like Haven! Thanks Lori and thank you Haven.