Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fun in the Snow!

Yesterday, Saturday, we had a blast in the snow. Mr Earl, a new friend from church, drove our family about an hour away, up a mountain to about 11,000 feet where we could play in the snow. The views were breathtaking. It was one of the most beautiful places we have ever been. I am guessing that God rested on the 7th day and then on the 8th day made this place. It is called Molas Pass and you have to see it to believe it. (So come see it) Believe it or not it was only about 40 degrees up there but there was still almost a foot of snow on the ground.


We sledded and snowboarded and threw snowballs at each other and had a great time. I can't wait for all of you to come up and see it with us. The snow is so soft, powder they call it, so much more fun to play in than what we have down south. I am going to just put a lot of pictures up for you to see, I hope this will make everyone decide they have to come see this place while there is snow everywhere.









Paul said in Romans 1:20, "For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-his eternal power and divine nature-have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse." Having spent some time at Molas Pass, I understand what Paul meant. Anyone who can stand in that place and not give glory to the God who created all that, is without excuse. (And pretty dumb too.) Check out the pics below. I hope to see you soon. I love you all.
Mike






































































4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Snow is fun!

Meredith Ann said...

Hey yall! I love yall so much. Miss you tons. I love the pics. Gods creation is awesome and breathtaking. I have gotta come see it. SOON!!! How is everything going? love you

Tammy said...

That is awesome to look at but I think it would be too cold for me. BRRRR! I guess we'll stick to the spring time plan. We miss you and love you.

Karla said...

Hey guys !!!!
We love the pictures ! Carter says" I will fly up to Colorado and see you and sled and make a snowman." Caleb says "I miss you and I hope I see you soon " We are praying for you !!

Karla,Carter and Caleb