Wednesday, November 5, 2008

READY OR NOT!!








The snow is here, ready or not!! The boys woke up to a fine layer of snow on the ground and Landon was so excited. Mason missed his third day of school yesterday because he was sick and today he feels better but still not up to par (as you can tell in the picture below). Are we ready for the snow? Of course not.....we've got to buy snow tires or chains (which one is better?), hats, and boots. We do have the coats, long johns, and hot chocolate!





Landon went to his first basketball practice last night in Ignacio and yep, he was the only "pale face" on his team! He ruled the court though and did an awesome job with his shots!! Haven is not up yet and has not seen the snow. It is coming down pretty hard now. Mike said that the temperature is 26 degrees but said it doesn't feel it like it would in Alabama...?? (I'll probably NOT find out for myself!).











(OK, I added this later after Haven woke up and I did go outside with her! not for long though!) Can you see the lake and the mountains behind her? Neither can we!! Lori




Here are some new pics taken a few moments ago. It is still snowing and still about 26 degrees outside. I wish someone had told me it got cold in Colorado before we came. Mike




3 comments:

Tammy said...

Well I was gonna come see you this weekend, but I guess I can't now. I would love to see the snow though. Have fun!!!

Bonnie said...

Snow is fun!

Meredith Ann said...

Yall have snow whatever! I miss yall so flippin much. I love yall. Mere