Sunday, October 19, 2008

Landon's Field Trip




Landon's 2nd grade field trip was Friday to Disney on Ice at the Von Braun Center in Huntsville. It was awesome! He has been waiting on this day since August 7th, the first day of school when he found out he was going! I personally am extra thankful for this day because it is what kept us in Cullman this long. Mike initially wanted to start in Colorado the first of October but I couldn't stand the thought of Landon missing this big day and asked him to please wait until after the field trip. I think it was as great as Landon expected, shown in the way he hollared, sang, and clapped during the whole show! It was my first time to go to one so it was great for me too. Of course, the three muskateers had to sit together also!!
This is Landon's Kindergarten and 2nd grade teacher, Miss Crissie Shedd. She is wonderful and shows her love for my boys. She is a sister in Christ and shows it brightly. We will miss you Miss Shedd!

No comments: