Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Not Sure What I'm Doing.....

Well, today I am two weeks away from our Journey to Samaria..... What does that mean? We are told in Acts 1:8 "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth." Where is my Samaria??? That would be Colorado.
I wanted to start a blog so that all our friends and family can keep up with our transition into a new phase of life as well as show God's glory in how He is going to move in our lives and in the people of Colorado. So, I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to creating this blog and the layouts... and I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to moving across America to spread the gospel......BUT GOD DOES and that's who I am going to trust! Start praying now!!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Lori,
So cool! It's going to be exciting to hear about what God is doing in you and through you, Mike and the kids. I love you all.
Bonnie

Bonnie said...

Shane said
Lori,
Bonnie showed me your blog.Great job!Keep us informed.We will be praying for you and whats his name?:) Hope you can post pictures often.
Shane

Tammy said...

Lori,
I can't wait to read what God is doing in and through you guys in Colorado. I'm proud to call you my friend and family. I love you guys.
Tammy

Kim F. said...

mark told me about your blog. I will be following your move and your new life in Co. I am excited for you. I can't wait to hear how God is working. I have been praying for you. I know how you are about moving. Rememeber obedience is not always easy, but being able to see how God moves will make it worth everything

Keriannalb said...

Hey Lori!
This is Kerianna. Your blog is so cool! And very interesting! I hope you know that we will always be here for you so dont ever feel like a few miles will make you lose your friends. BTW My email is klb0008@uah.edu. Tell Haven that she was BEAUTIFUL in her princess outfit!