Friday, October 17, 2008

Trying to catch up......



On Monday, we had a holiday and was off from "official" work and school. Moving is so overwhelming, and crazy as it sounds, I am preparing for a yard sale for the weekend on top of trying to pack. I'm not going to be able to move next week because I will be in the psych ward of our local hospital!!!!! Thankfully, I have some of the greatest friends in the world who came over on Monday and Thursday this week to help ease some of my stress.....thank you Jessica, Tracy, Bonnie, and Dawn!!


Me with Jessica on my birthday in July...


Bonnie is the greatest pizza maker ever!!Dawn at my birthday last year (what a cake!!)


Tracy is my future in-law...(Mason's girlfriend's mom)
Landon's girlfriend since birth, Hailey Crumbley, and her brother Harris spent the day with the kids on Monday. Hailey, you will always hold a special place in Landon's heart!!
I am loving this blog stuff but I need you to send me a note to let me know who is stopping by and reading. To comment you have to register in with Google (there's not much to it) or send me an email. Please keep praying for us as we are in the hardest days of our lives........





No comments: