Thursday, October 23, 2008

Quick Update

Hello all! We are currently in Elk City, Oklahoma and are leaving to head to New Mexico today. The hotel we are at had a computer so I thought I would drop an update. When we hook up in Colorado, I will go back to what all happened Sunday at church and update you from there. It was a very hard day but also filled with many blessings. Monday, I had a stomach virus while everyone moved all our belongings out around me. It was awful!! Anyway, thanks to everyone who helped out in the move and showed their love to us in so many ways. We pulled out on Tuesday morning, drove through Mississippi, Memphis TN, and stopped in Little Rock, Arkansas. Wednesday, we drove through Oklahoma and stopped at the memorial in OK City. It was touching and very sad, but I was glad we stopped. Today, we will be driving to New Mexico. The road trip is somewhat fun and the kids have been awesome. We'll arrive at our new home tomorrow. We'll update you as soon as we can hook up the computer at home. Keep praying for our safety and our emotional well being! Love you all!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!

ALI said...

I am so excited about hearing about your adventure. I already miss you guys, actually I started missing you Sunday.

I can't wait to share back and forth about what is all going on in our lives. Sadly enough I wish I could have spent more time with you all, getting to know you. Even though we had spent some time together.

That is one of my weekness, is that I have a hard time becoming close with others. Ecspecially, when it comes to my heart. My Heavenly Father, is the only one who has never let me down. That is why I choose to rely on Him.

Enough of that, Wednesday went pretty well Gery taught on discernment. He did an awesome job. It was a word I think we all needed.

Well, I know you all will be busy getting unpacked. Wish we were there to help. Remember to be careful unpacking the jeep there are alot of breakables hidden in there. Take your time getting unpacked, don't stress and remember thing do not have to be perfect.

We love you and miss you all. We will be continually praying for you. Have a great day, enjoy God's beauty that He has given you and is showing you.

Ali